Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happenings

I've been madly busy with wedding planning (with Scott helping, of course). I am making jewelry for the bridesmaids to wear and, if they like what I make (I hope they will!), to keep and use again. Here's a couple designs I am playing with. 




Went to Steve and Kanako's wedding ceremony at Hycroft House. Although it was overcast, it was quite warm and perfect lighting for photos. Here they are saying their wedding vows:
And just after being pronounced husband and wife:

Justin, Steve, Kanako and Darryl. (Justin and Darryl were the groomsman and best man, respectively).
Scott (the MC for the reception later on) with Justin and Darryl. Scott has known all three of these guys since elementary school. I only met them all in high school and it was crazy to think that we're getting to the marrying stage of life...can't imagine how weird it must be for them!
Stop slouching Marie!



Kanako's mother and grandmother in their lovely kimonos.
The groom and groomsmen posing for the official photographer. Rubbing the lion head.
I had to go to a previously arranged bachelorette party in Whistler that evening, so I couldn't attend the reception. Scott took a few pictures though. It was at the Blue Water Cafe and it looked really wonderful.


Here's Oscar, Steve and Kanako's french bulldog.
And a couple pictures from my night in Whistler with Denise, Theresa and Loren.

No comments: